Sunday 9 December 2012

Chapter 1

Chapter 1.
Khushi was on her way to work when Jennifer's bell started ringing.
Khushi: Hello, hey Jen
Jennifer: Hello. I just reminded you to make it tonight for NK's Sangeet if you don't make it he'll kill me.
Khushi: Don't worry Jen I'll be there.
Jennifer: Where are you?
Khushi: On my way to work. Got a case to solve with my client
Jennifer: Okay Khushi don't want you to be late, bye love you
Khushi:Bye love.
Jennifer is my best friend we known  each other since kintergarden. She's always been there for me and I always been there for her. We both are from India. My parents live in Lucknow. I'm a lawyer,I graduated from Harvard. I believe in one thing and it's love. One day my Raj Kumar will come on a white horse and take me away, but right now that'll have to wait or I'll be late for work.

*At the Sangeet* 

Khushi: Namaste Auntie and Auncls
Mrs. Jeswall: Namaste Beta Jeeti Raho
Jennifer: Khushi! Hi! You look FABULOUS in that red saree.
Khushi: Hey Jen! Thanks I love your silver saree too bebe!
Jennifer. NK has been waiting for you, let's go. Oh and he wants you to meet Arnav, he graduated at Harvard and he's a business man. He just came from England to attend the wedding. Come let's go.
Khushi: NK Congrats! Loving your suit!
NK: Thanks Khushi. Oh here meet Arnav he is my best friend.

He looks so dashing.  

Khushi: Hi, I'm Khushi 

He was just standing there looking at me as though he lost his voice 

Arnav: Oh Hi um, Im Arnav. nice to meet you.
Khushi: Nice to meet you too. Heard you went to Harvard 
Arnav: Ye, I did. NK told me you went to Harvard too and graduated last year.
Khushi: Yep. I'm a lawyer.
Arnav: oh that's cool. I'm a Buisness man. AR designs is my Buisness.
Khushi: I have clothes from AR. That's so cool. Isn't it exported all over the world?
Arnav: Yep.
Jennifer: Guys lets go and start the function. There will be a lot happening tonight. 

Relatives where singing and dancing. Jennifer danced
On Radha. Then these girls went up and danced. It was amasing. 

NK: Khushi you will have to dance lets go and so will you Arnav, lets go both of you.

Arnav: What the... No way NK I don't dance.
Khushi: NK it's okay.
Jennifer: Khushi go and dance stop being so shy.
Khushi: But Jen

And it was too late NK and Jennifer pushed me and Arnav on the dance floor. Everyone was screaming and cheering for us to dance. So we did on Ishq wala love.

Arnav: Will you take my hand.
Khushi: Sure

Arnav put his hands on her bare Wiest's and she put his on his shoulders. They both danced, Arnav twisted and turned her and they both started slow dancing. Right after the song was finished the whole hall was in roar of cheers and clapping. Khushi blushed and walked away to drink water.

Jennifer: Oi, someone's is in love.
Khushi: Shutup Jen I'm not in love
Jennifer: why where you blushing?
Khushi: What, no, I wasn't blushing I was just uhm, I have to use the washroom

NK: Wow. Arnav Singh Raizada dancing with a girl. You totally rocked the dance floor Arnav 
Arnav: Shutup NK. It was just a dance not a proposal.
NK: oh so you where planning to give here a proposal?
Arnav: WHAT THE? No way. It's just our first meeting.
NK: Chill man I was joking.
Arnav: IK 


Hope you guys liked it. Follow me on twitter @SugarFreeJelebe and leave your comments below. 


1 comment: