Wednesday 12 December 2012

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Mami: Khushi bitiya finally your home!
Khushi: Haan Mami Mein yaain tho Kari hoon.
Mami: Chup Kar Pagli. Who dropped you? I don't see Jennifer.
Khushi: Jen didn't tell you? NK's friend Arnav dropped me home.
Mami: Ye Arnav khon hai Khushi?
Khushi: Are Mami chori hai. Kiren kahan hai?
Mami: Upstairs studying.

Kiren is Khushi's first cousin. Khushi's mama and Khushi's mother are brother and sisters. Kiren is a stickler for math, science chemistry, anything that has to do with math.Khushi is the opposite she hates math but scored 90.87% in her finals, shocker isn't it? Kiren is also number two after Khushi at being shararti.
********
Arnav: Dadi I'm home.
Dadi: Arnav itni der?
Arnav: Come on Dadi I am only twenty minutes late.

Arnav's Dadi is who Arnav is living with at the moment.

Arnav: I had to drop someone home.
Dadi: Khon?
Arnav: Khushi
Dadi: Khushi khon?
Arnav: Dadi NK couldn't drop Khushi home so he asked me drop her, simple.
Dadi: Arnav, Koi Chakar to Nahi Chal Raha hai?
Arnav: WHAT THE? Dadi just because I dropped Khushi home doesn't mean there is something between us.
Dadi: Teek hai Arnav, Jao sujao Bohot raath Hogay.

Dadi is strict, but she loves Arnav dearly. Arnav is the maturest and the most organized person you will ever find. He's Mr. Perfect. Arnav has a lot of patience in himself, however Arnav can get really angry when he's mad. He gets all of his traits from his Dadi. Since obviously they are blood.
******
Next morning

Kiren: Oi Khushi oot! It's 9:00 your going to be late for work.
Khushi: Sone do Na! Jao.
Kiren: Nahi Khushi oot, it's Monday and its 9:00!
Khushi: KIYA? It's 9 am? Why didn't my alarm go off?!

Khushi ran to the bathroom splashed cold water onto her face, brushed her teeths, ran back to her room. Khushi put on her heels her dress pants and her shirt. Brushed her hair and ran downstairs for breakfast.

Khushi: Mami Kahan hai? Choro Khushi we don't got time.

Khushi shoved a banana in her mouth, then some serial. Right before she was about to dash out she heard giggling noises.

Kiren: ahahahahaha, Didi Ajj Apka koi kaam Nahi hai! Ajj Saturday hai! I only did this for my own entertainment.
Khushi: KIREN!
Khushi said with her jaws clenched and slowly walking towards Kiren.

Khushi: Kiren, you woke me up at 9:00 in the morning, on a Saturday for your own entertainment?
Kiren: Didi choro Bhi Na.
Kiren said in a scared voice. She now regretted waking Khushi up.
Khushi: Watch how I get you back Kiren. Tum bas Dekh!

Khushi went back to her room changed her clothes and went back to sleep.
*****
Few hours later.

Arnav: Dadi I'm going out. Do you want me to get anything?
Dadi: Arnav yes. Do a little bit of grocery. I made a list. Oh I forgot to write down coriander get that too.
Arnav: Okay Dadi. Anything else?
Dadi: Nahi, drive safely Arnav.
***
At Khushi's house

Khushi: Mami Mein Aur Kiren bhar jarehien to the library for Kiren's cancer reasearch.
Mami: Jao Aur thodi so grocery Bhi Kar le Na.
Khushi: teek hai Mami.
*****
In Khushi's car
Kiren: hum Phele Kahan jare hain?
Khushi: let's do the grocery first, drop it back home and then we will go to the library.
Kiren: Okay Didi.
*****
In the parking lot

Khushi: Kiren go find a cart and wait for me infront of the store, I'm just parking my car and will be right there.
Kiren: Teek hai, par can I wait inside it's freezing outside.
Khushi: okay go.
Khushi smiled to her self and went to find a parking space.

While Kiren was getting a cart a young man and grabbed it, and that started a whole fuss.
Kiren: I was here first
Uhm Excuse me I was
Kiren: why don't you get another one?
Why can't you.
Kiren: How dare you talk to a girl like that!
What did I say?
Kiren: You boys will never learn!
Give me the cart said the man.
Kiren: NO! Get another one!
Khushi: Oi, Kiren what's goi- Arnav?
Arnav: Khushi? Hi.
Khushi: Hey.
Arnav: I'm sorry but do you know her?
Khushi: Yes, she's my first cousin Kiren.
Arnav: I see
Khushi: Kiren what did you do now?
Kiren: Didi why do u always "assume" I did something it was him!
Khushi: Because Kiren, your the shararti one after me.
Kiren: Didi! I came here to get a cart and he came too. I wanted this cart but he wanted it too and that's how the fuss started.
Khushi: That's it. Look around you Kiren there is a crowd watching.
Khushi: here will take another one no big dead
Arnav: it's okay I'll take that one, you can take this one.
Khushi: Problem solved. Now let's go before anything else happens.
Kiren: ugh whatever.
Arnav: wow this little lady has alot of attitude. Which Arnav said to himself.

When the three entered the grocery store, Khushi knew Kiren was going to start some sort of argument so she told Kiren to shutup and not say anything. Khushi kept glancing at Arnav, however Arnav was too busy reading what was on his grocery list.

Khushi: Need help?
Arnav: Yea, sure what the heck does this say?
Khushi: that's carrots, cucumbers, spinach, apples, pears, cherries.
Arnav: Oh thanks. I'll figure out the rest.
Kiren: Didi tell me what to get. I'll go get it while you stay here and flirt with this man.
Khushi: KIREN!


Khushi started blushing.

Kiren: okay Didi I'm sorry, it was a joke tell me what to get.
Khushi: Chips, juice, French fries, milk, yogurt, lasagna and that's about it. Hurry up okay?
Arnav:ahahaha Your little sister is so shararti.
Khushi: Yea I know. I'm not less you know.
Arnav: oh really?
Khushi: Yep.

While Arnav and Khushi where talking a man came and accidentally pushed Khushi and Khushi landed in Arnav's arms. They started starring at each other. Arnav saw the innocence in Khushi's dark brown hazel eyes and Khushi saw the comfort in Arnav's eyes.

Man: Im so sorry.
Khushi: uhm, it's okay. But please watch where your going.
Arnav: Khushi are you okay?
Khushi: Yea, uhm I'm fine.
Arnav: Are you sure?
Khushi: Yes. I'm fine.

Arnav noticed Khushi's red face. He hesitated to ask her again but before that,

Khushi: I have to go I wonder where Kiren is.
Arnav: Okay Khushi.
Khushi: Bye talk to you later

And Khushi dashed away.

Arnav: why is she blushing so much? Girls. He shakes his head and smiled and continued grocery shopping.

A twist is comming soon. Stay tunes and follow me on twitter @SugarFreeJelebe





1 comment:


  1. Buy Reddit Accounts

    Why Should I Buy a Reddit Account?

    Purchasing Reddit accounts helps advertisers, experts, and consistent Redditors make their point more grounded and thrashing their rivals contentions. The dominant part of individuals wherever take the majority, and Reddit is no special case. Once your connection gets enough upvotes, it slithers up to the primary page and gives all of you the introduction for your thoughts that you can dream of.

    Please visit our service link: Buy Reddit Accounts

    ReplyDelete